Here are lots of random little things I’ve thought of lately.
· I got a great new lunch bag!!! (thanks mom!)
· This is my law picture for the next 3 years. So if you see this in the paper, it means I did something special! (But don’t get your hopes up)
· This new speed-bump thing in Canada is going to get someone killed. It is an optical illusion drawing on speed bumps to get people to slow down. Huge accident waiting to happen!
· Obviously I’m into this new obsession for wanting reusable coffee sleeves. But I found this article of a person who made a magnetic one so they could stick their coffee to anything metal when they needed to have their hands free. Great idea right?!
· UNL got caught a few years ago because they were the #1 University in the nation for breaking copyright laws in downloading music. To me, that’s hilarious.
· Um how amazing is this cupake!?· I found it funny in a case where a lawyer was ticking off the judge and she literally got sentenced to go back to school to repeat courses. How humiliating! I would move….to a different country.
· Oh and dont even get me started on how much I want these cookie cutters!
(they are at williams-sonoma in case anyone is looking for a belated bday gift for yours truly!)