These are a few of the cases that have made me almost laugh aloud in the library:
A few of my favorite case endings:
1. “He then hit his sister with a stick”
2. “The evidence in this case clearly establishes the fact, that the blowing up of the house was necessary”
A few interesting case dilemmas:
1. If there is an explosion, and you pull someone in front of you, are you liable? What if instead you simply jump behind them?
2. If a child runs across a street to catch the ice cream truck, and gets hit by a car, is the ice cream truck at fault?
3. Is TSA airport security liable because a lady fell and injured herself while attempting to balance on one foot to remove her shoes?
When I have kids, this is how I will send them through security!