Can you believe I just got through a semester of law school?! (I sure cant!) That means I am 1/6th of the way through!
|Before you know it...this will be me!! (minus the Harvard graduate part!)|
These past few months have taught me A LOT! Most have little to nothing to do with school...but I figure this sums up my semester quite accurately.
1. Make friends with the smart kids
2. Don’t make promises you don’t want to keep (you may just find yourself making a contract!)
3. There is a loophole in everything, find it, but don’t rely on it
4. Don’t eat anything from a baseball vendor if you have an allergy
5. Fat cats eat lots
6. You can sue for anything, but the only real winner is the lawyer
7. Don’t pull chairs out from under people
8. Don’t steal someone’s clothes while skinny dipping, you just falsely imprisoned them
9. Time flies (even when you aren’t having fun)
10. Don’t be afraid of something new, it could change your life
11. Listen to your parents...especially when they tell you to be a lawyer in when you grow up
12. Stressing does nothing for you, get over it, do something about it.
13. Don’t compare your life with what others are doing, it’s okay to be different
14. Crafts may be fun, but they may force you to drop out of school
15. Don’t leave banana peels laying around
16. It’s okay to have a weakness, if coffee is the only thing that gets you up some mornings...well at least you’re up
17. If you catch a home run ball, don’t let go of it.
18. Make time for friends
19. Just because you’ve been sewed up after surgery, doesn’t mean they didn’t accidentally leave something in there
20. Play Bingo