First thanks to CraftoManiac for my feature yesterday! I loved the opportunity to be a guest blogger!
Also, I have two big projects I am working on right now…and haven’t had the time to craft as much as I normally would, so instead here is another little trick for you!
You will never need another envelope again, simply fold paper you have laying around!
Start with a piece of paper, you can use magazine pages or square scrapbook pages…anything you’ve got!
1. Fold the sides to the middle, but overlap them a little.
2. Then fold the opposite sides in. I usually fold one side in twice far as the other. Just enough to get a good overlap
3. I like mine with rounded corners, so I round off the edges here
4. Then unfold, and cut out the “squares” it makes in the corners
5. Now fold it back up, and glue the folds together, and the shorts of the other folds.
And you’ve got yourself the perfect envelope! Just make sure not to glue it closed yet!
(also try not to make them square…or else that is just more postage!)