Hey everyone! I was so excited to have a chance to guest post on A Law Student's Journey. I love Kitty's blog!
Lindi and I (over at Bettencourt Chase: things we make, bake and photograph) absolutely love to bake. We bake ALL the time. All of our neighbors, the people I work with, our office management in our apartment complex and any friends who happen to come over all end up with baked goods we've made because we simply can't eat it all ourselves.
This recipe is for chocolate peanut butter cake cookies, which are absolutely delicious, and it doesn't take very long at all to whip up a batch.
In fact, they are so yummy that I recommend that you go and make them. Right now.
1 box milk chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup millk
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Mix everything except the chocolate/peanut butter chips together.
3. Add the chips. Mix again.
4. Drop spoonfuls on to a greased baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes.
5. When you take them out of the oven, move to a wire baking rack to cool.
6. Eat warm with a big glass of milk (or soymilk!) Eat at least four. Your mouth will be very, very happy.
Enjoy them! If you want to see more recipes we've made, visit us over at Bettencourt Chase. Thanks again, Kitty! :)