Hi! I'm Dani....
And guess what lovelies....It's my first guest post! Special!
My little piece of blog heaven is mostly about being a single momma to this little Bug:
And in the little spare time I do have...(nap times and after about 8)
You name it...I try it.
My life took an unplanned u-turn 2.5 months after the birth of my daughter, my husband decided this life was too hard and gave up...leaving me to figure things out for the first time ever on my own. Today we're working on things...the outcome is unknown...
So until then...Little chick and I are living it up in full on girl mode:
I've decided to go bold and go pink...
My first girl casa project besides Makena's room was jazzin' up some old picture frames...
1. Take random frames...try to be artsy and take awesome shot:
2. Base coat...not really needed, but more reason to use spray paint:
3. Take artsy shadow picture:
4. Spray LOTS of hot pink...what better way to say, "I am girl..."
5. Beachy blue...I love you:
6. Artsy shot:
7. Hang happily...
8. One day finish putting pictures in frames...
9. Admire you're lovely work of art and say..."Mi casa es bonita!"
10. Learn spanish...my daughter is half hispanic...must learn!
Super inexpensive and soooo much fun! And really...who doesn't want to use spray paint!
So, there you have it!
Enter the code LAWSTUDENT for 10% off your order...A little goes a long way for my little and I!
Don't forget to check out my BLOG!