Saturday, December 22, 2012

Everything is A Little Better

Everything is a little more fun with a ring on your finger.

Stripping sheets of the bed- better when you see your ring
Driving- better seeing the sun shine off your diamond
Drinking coffee- better catching a glimpse of your ring on your fingers grasping your mug. 
Baking bread- okay, that one isn't true. I do take it off for that. 

Its true. 
The sun shines a little brighter when it is sparking off your ring, and the day seems a little less dreary. 


I'm sure I'll get over it eventually. But I am SUCH a ring person, so I doubt it will be anytime soon. I've never had dreams about my wedding day...but getting a ring...yes. 


3 comments:

Kymberly

I got my engagement ring four years ago and still stop when the diamond catches the sun. (It's even more fun when the wedding band is covered in lots of little diamonds.)

Ashleigh Nichole

It is super cute & adorable! Congrats :)

KP

Hi Kitty, Your ring is gorgeous!

You should come over to pricescope sometime - we love to chat about diamonds and a whole bunch of other stuff. You'd fit right in!

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...