Monday, January 28, 2013

Birdcage Veils

I had no idea how easy it was to make your own birdcage veil! After my post for input on whether or not to have a veil when I elope, I decided that it may be a good idea to have a veil on hand, and I can decide that day whether or not I want to wear it. 

I couldn't decide what style I wanted. I made 3 last week. 

I think we can all agree my sister is much more excited than me to be wearing a veil (I just felt awkward posing for my own etsy photos). 

I've decided this is one of those fun crafts I really enjoy, and I plan to make many more until I decide exactly what I want! I want to sell all my extras on etsy, so they are available for just $12! I love to craft, and as long as I can cover my costs, I don't care what price I sell them at! 

If you're looking to make your own, there are tons of tutorials available online, and I'd highly suggest looking them up! I looked at a number of them, and sorta just went for it. When I perfect my style, I'll make sure to post a tutorial of my own! 


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...